Giving to Benton Hospice Service Makes A Difference
You give because
- you care
- you want to share
- you believe in the hospice mission
- you have been touched by your own experience of Benton Hospice Service
Your gift to Benton Hospice Service supports our efforts to provide compassionate, professional care for terminally ill persons, their families, and loved ones.
Benton Hospice Service is an independent non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization. Generous community support allows Benton Hospice Service to provide high-quality care for dying persons in our area at a level of service that exceeds levels required by Medicare and private insurance.
Contributions of any size benefit patients and families in the following ways:
- Cost of medications and treatments not covered by Medicare
- Massage therapy
- A lower patient-nurse ratio
- Hospice care for those without resources: Benton Hospice Service will not turn anyone away for inability to pay
- Bereavement services for patients, families, and the community
- Community education
- Staff development
Benton Hospice Service appreciates each and every gift given in support of the work we do.
Donation opportunities include:
- One-time or regular monthly or quarterly donations
- Memorial gifts to remember loved ones
- "In honor" gifts to honor a living person
- Endowments to support hospice in perpetuity
- Gifts of stock, mutual funds, life insurance, or real property
- Inclusion of Benton Hospice Service in your trust or will
- In-kind gifts (please contact the Executive Director to ensure your gift meets current needs)
The Executive Director welcomes the opportunity to discuss special wishes you might have.
Many community-minded companies in our area have employee giving campaigns during which employees can make a one-time gift to Benton Hospice Service or give through payroll deduction. Many companies will match some or all of a donation to Benton Hospice Service. Please check with your human resources or payroll department to see if such a program exists in your workplace.
You can also donate to Benton Hospice Service through the annual United Way Campaign.
All donations are fully tax deductible. All gifts are acknowledged; family members are notified of gifts made in memory of their loved one. Make your donation to Benton Hospice Service here.