Giving to Benton Hospice Service Makes a Difference
Your gift to Benton Hospice Service supports our efforts to provide compassionate, professional care for terminally ill persons, their families, and loved ones.
Our online donation form is secured through Authorize.net.
Benton Hospice Service is an independent non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization. Generous community support allows Benton Hospice Service to provide high-quality care for dying persons in our area at a level of service that exceeds levels required by Medicare and private insurance.
- One-time, monthly or quarterly gift; online or by mail.
- Memorial gifts to remember loved ones
- "In honor" gifts to honor a living person
- Endowments to support hospice in perpetuity
- Gifts of stock, mutual funds, life insurance, or real property
- Inclusion of Benton Hospice Service in your trust or will
- Donate cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats, motor homes, travel trailers, recreational vehicles and aircrafts through our vehicle donation program.
- In-kind gifts (please contact Benton Hospice Service to ensure your gift meets current needs)
- Shop Amazon Smile and choose Benton Hospice Service as the charity. It costs you nothing extra and Amazon will donate to Benton Hospice.
- Buy tickets: While not a deductible donation, you can support Benton Hospice Service by purchasing tickets to the WinCo Portland Open Golf Tournament's Nabisco TICKETS Fore CHARITY program. You get four days of fun and 100% of the ticket purchase price is given back to Benton Hospice Service. Watch for availability coming summer 2017.
- Workplace giving: Many community-minded companies in our area have employee giving campaigns during which employees can make a one-time gift to Benton Hospice Service or give through payroll deduction. Many companies will match some or all of a donation to Benton Hospice Service. Please check with your human resources or payroll department to see if such a program exists in your workplace.
- Donate to Benton Hospice Service through the annual United Way Campaign. See more about ways to donate.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF ANY SIZE BENEFIT PATIENTS AND FAMILIES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Cost of medications and treatments not covered by Medicare
- Massage therapy and acupuncture
- A lower patient-nurse ratio
- Hospice care for those without resources: Benton Hospice Service will not turn anyone away for inability to pay
- Bereavement services for patients, families, and the community
- Community education
- Caregiver education and support services
- Specialized training for staff, such as pediatric hospice training
Benton Hospice Service appreciates each and every gift given in support of the work we do.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss special wishes you might have. Click here to email us.
All donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law. All gifts are acknowledged; family members are notified of gifts made in memory of their loved one. Make your donation to Benton Hospice Service.
If you choose to make a planned gift to Benton Hospice Service, including our Tax Identification Number 93-0742686 will ensure your intention is honored.